Full course description
- 100% online (start and learn at your schedule)
- Approximately 10 hours to complete
- Aligned with the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- Successfully complete the Course Quiz and earn a University of Adelaide certificate to include in your TRBSA Teach Portal as evidence of your learning
What you will learn
Across 5 modules in this course, you will:
- Learn about the latest definitions of character, wellbeing, resilience education and the impact on professional practice and practice.
- Describe, examine, and explain significant concepts from the research, as well as discuss the implications for your professional practice as a teacher.
- Learn about the latest research from Australian, English and European international experts on character, wellbeing, resilience and reflect upon the impact for professional practice.