Full course description
This 4-day training (plus 1-day project presentation) program presents a hands-on approach to strategic management, with a balanced mix between strategy development, execution issues and crafting and executing successful strategies. It allows you to apply your learnings from our Developing a Compelling Strategy course in a structured environment with the expert advice of a business consultant. You then get to present your project to your management team at our Project Presentation day.
The program is structured as follows:
- Developing a Compelling Strategy - 25&26 November 2019
- Communicate to Captivate - 6 December 2019
- Dress Rehearsal and Final Feedback - 24 January 2020
- Project Presentation Day - 20&21 February 2020
What will you learn?
- Evaluate the application of strategic management practices using strategic management concepts and techniques
- Argue in support of existing practices or for adoption of recommendations for improvement
- Justify and support your arguments with appropriate and rigorous analysis of relevant data and information
- Be able to present your ideas in an effective way that influences decision-makers
Who is this for?
Managers or professionals who want to develop a strategy or project to implement in their organisation. The Project is suited to teams of 2-4 people.
Alina Lebed - MBA, BSc, GCert Ed, Dip Management & Intl Trade
Alina is a leading management consultant specialising in complex problem solving, project management and contract management. Prior to this role, she led the Business Advisory Practice for an international consulting firm in Adelaide.