Full course description
Manage behaviours that directly impact your bottom line.
There's no doubt that coaching has a remarkably powerful role to play in the successful manager's toolkit.
Research proves that well-honed coaching skills can make a huge difference in a leader's ability to effectively influence the specific behaviours in his or her people that directly impact bottom-line results.
Results Driven Coaching provides the necessary framework and hands-on practice to master these vital performance-management skills, more fully realise your leadership potential and, ultimately, achieve your organisational goals more effectively.
What will you learn?
- Recognise when to apply coaching skills to build relationships and enhance performance
- Select and apply the most appropriate coaching model for the results you need
- Approach tough conversations with confidence and authority
- Powerfully use effective feedback to positively influence staff behaviour
- Tailor your coaching to suit different personality types and learning styles
- Assist in successful change initiatives in your organisation
Get credit into the Professional Management Program by completing this course and its assessment.
Who is this for?
Managers, team leaders, and professionals who are responsible for developing individuals and/or teams into more effective contributors to organisational success
Sue Zablud - BCom, MBA, ICF
Sue has operated her own highly successful consultancy in the fields of coaching, mentoring and career management since 2003. Prior to this she directed the development of an innovative and internationally recognised career management and coaching service within the MBA program at Mt Eliza Business School. An accomplished communicator and presenter, Sue has considerable experience and expertise in facilitating workshops in top-200 companies, the public sector and SME environments. She has developed and directed executive programs on coaching, career management and leadership and is highly skilled in providing one-on-one coaching services to executives and their teams. .