Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Ended Jul 31, 2020
Full course description
Develop a more advanced toolkit to spearhead business improvement.
In more and more organisations, having an effective strategy for building and maintaining operational excellence is no longer a luxury, but an essential requirement for long-term sustainability.
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Advanced) program provides a good introduction to jump-start efforts through small improvement projects and gives management the background knowledge required to formulate longer-term strategies for embedding an improvement mindset. However, it is the Green Belts who drive an organisation's improvement capabilities, using their greater depth of knowledge for increased organisational impact.
What will you learn?
- Identify and action improvement projects using team based approaches
- Implement a business improvement-orientated culture in your organisation
- Improve customer satisfaction, process performance and enhance your competitive advantage
- Lead business improvement project teams
- Become the key contributor and driver of the continuous improvement process at an operational level
- Maximise your organisation effectiveness and efficiency whilst working within current resource constraints
Who is this for?
Managers, Team Leaders and employees who have completed their Yellow Belt and want to develop their technical expertise in business improvement methodologies.
Max Zornada - BE (Mech)(Hons), MBA
Max is an Adjunct Lecturer in the University of Adelaide Business School, with extensive experience teaching MBA, Executive Education and Management Development Seminars, and as a hands-on practitioner consulting to major corporations on the achievement of Operational Excellence throughout Australia, the US, Middle East, UK, Western Europe and Asia. He has also presented the TQM and Data Analysis and Statistical Business Modelling subjects in the Executive MBA programs at the Australian Graduate School of Management and University of New South Wales. Max was a visiting professor in the MBA program at the Consorzio MIP at the Politecnico di Milano in Milan early in 1998, where he taught Business Process Reengineering. And he has been, and is currently, a consulting Six Sigma Master Black Belt to several global services organisations.