Full program description
It's no coincidence that the organisations recognised worldwide as being the most successful strategically, and who've been able to develop sustainable long-term sources of competitive advantage, are also the ones who embrace business excellence as an important organisational value.
Six Sigma and Lean are the two pre-eminent business excellence and improvement methodologies currently used by leading organisations across a broad range of industries. Acknowledged as best-practice methodologies, they help you drive transformation and respond to organisational threats and opportunities.
This 7-day program is designed for anyone wanting to fast-track to Green Belt status. Attend consecutive Yellow and Green Belt programs and earn a 10% discount off the full price of the two individual programs
What will you learn?
- Identify and action opportunities for improvement in your organisation
- Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques, such as Total Quality Management, Kaizen, Business Process Reengineering, Six Sigma and Lean Thinking
- Identify and action improvement projects using team based approaches
- Implement a business improvement-orientated culture in your organisation
- Improve customer satisfaction, process performance and enhance your competitive advantage
- Lead business improvement project teams
- Become the key contributor and driver of the continuous improvement process at an operational level
- Maximise your organisation effectiveness and efficiency whilst working within current resource constraints
Successful completion of this course gives you credit into the Professional Management Program.
Who is this for?
Managers, Team Leaders and employees who want to fast-track to Green Belt status by developing their technical expertise in business improvement methodologies
Max Zornada - BE (Mech)(Hons), MBA
Max is an Adjunct Lecturer in the University of Adelaide Business School, with extensive experience teaching MBA, Executive Education and Management Development Seminars, and as a hands-on practitioner consulting to major corporations on the achievement of Operational Excellence throughout Australia, the US, Middle East, UK, Western Europe and Asia. He has also presented the TQM and Data Analysis and Statistical Business Modelling subjects in the Executive MBA programs at the Australian Graduate School of Management and University of New South Wales. Max was a visiting professor in the MBA program at the Consorzio MIP at the Politecnico di Milano in Milan early in 1998, where he taught Business Process Reengineering. And he has been, and is currently, a consulting Six Sigma Master Black Belt to several global services organisations.