Full course description
Build your understanding of how to develop a D&I plan that engages your business and how to maximise the probability of successful D&I plan implementation.
What will you learn?
- Undertake cross organisational interviews about issues relating to D&I, including with other divisions, HR, subordinates and superiors
- Document objectives for D&I planning that can be clearly articulated across the organisation
- How to apply situation analysis and change planning to create a corporate-level D&I plan
- How to build accountability in D&I implementation
Who is this for?
- Human Resources leaders and managers
- Executives, middle and senior managers
- Employees responsible for D&I planning and implementation
Sue is an experienced with over 20 years experience in private and public sectors. She runs her own consultancy and recently lectured for the University of Adelaide. She has facilitated D&I initiatives for companies such as BHP and Shell and has recently written a program on “Indigenous Perspectives in the Professions” for the Faculty of the Professions in partnership with Indigenous academics and Westpac Banking Corporation.
Yvonne regularly publishes, presents and consults to industry and business on ways to improve business effectiveness through workplace diversity and inclusion. In 2018 Yvonne launched her start-up, RemiPeople a technological solution to assist workplaces redesign the recruitment process without the harmful effects of unconscious bias.
Dr Darren Oemcke
Darren is partner and marketing director in boutique management firm Hydra Consulting, where he works with all sizes of company, government and industry on strategy, growth, digital transformation, customer engagement and education initiatives. He actively works with about 20 startups and is on the advisory board of four of these, has recently exited a data visualisation startup that he co-founded, is Chair of Surfing South Australia and a director of tourism business Invina.