Full course description
This interactive 2-day course provides an understanding of Asset Management and the ISO 55000 standards as well as guidance on how to comply with them. It explores the importance of having a balanced asset management approach and explains how to implement a successful asset management system. Importantly, the course will enable you to realise significant and sustainable financial improvements for your organisation.
What will you learn?The course will offer participants the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of:
- Asset management principles and practices
- Asset management language and artefact requirements
- Asset management versus Management of Assets
- The ISO 55000X suite of standards and the certification process
- Application of the standards across a broad range of assets
- Alignment of asset management to other management systems
- Asset management case studies
Who is this for?
- Asset Management Specialists
- Managers from Maintenance, Operations, Procurement and Finance/Business Departments
- Senior Leaders with asset management in their portfolio
- Those working in defence, mining, oil and gas, transportation, utilities, power generation, energy, maintenance, engineering, and all levels of Government.
Dave Daines is an Asset Management professional with significant experience in all aspects of Asset Management within the Resource Industry. He has extensive experience in the Mining Industry, fulfilling numerous roles and functions at senior levels within a major resource company. His penultimate role was Head of Asset Management, which saw him develop and implement an Asset Management Strategic plan for the organisation. He now consults in the field of Asset Management and is a lead auditor for Bureau Veritas.